Panasonic S700EP-K DVD Player
Panasonic Region free DVD player, brings you a perfect picture and sound for all your favorite films at a low price. The player is equipped with above standard features like CD Ripping, which means you no longer have to worry. It plays PAL and NTSC DVDs from all countries. The Panasonic Progressive Scan 1080p Up-Conversion DVD Player supports DVDs, CDs and content stored on USB drives. This DVD player offers high-quality progressive scan playback, and can upscale standard definition content to near 720p, 1080i and 1080p resolution via its HDMI output. The HDMI output also supports CEC, which allows you to control other HDMI-CEC-enabled devices. The DVD-S700's composite video and stereo RCA outputs allow you to make analog audio and video connections to external display and audio components; an audio/video cable is included. For an enhanced audio experience, this model can decode stereo Dolby Digital sound and has a 192kHz/24-bit digital to analog converter. With a width of 12.3", this DVD player was designed to have a small footprint. 1080p up-conversion raises image quality by optimizing the pixel-count and brightness levels of lower-resolution content. This high-speed, high-precision circuit converts DVD video signals using 4-times oversampling for progressive scan playback and 8-times oversampling for interlace scan playback. The high-density conversion process is engineered to produce clear and detailed pictures with high resolution and a high signal-to-noise ratio. USB Connectivity The front panel USB port supports the playback of JPEG and MP3 files. It also has a Photo Slide Show mode for showcasing your stored photographs. Power Resume The power resume feature automatically creates and stores the chapter mark on certain intervals during playback of the contents in order to playback from the latest chapter marked when resumed from power supply problems. There may be about a 10-second difference from the actual point where the power was cut off.
- This DVD Player will play PAL and NTSC DVDs from Any Country and this player works with any TV worldwide
- 1080p Up-Conversion/ 108MHz/12bit DAC/ Dust Proof Design/ Power Resume/ Xvid Compatible/ USB/ Black Finish
- Playable Disc: DVD-R*/DVD-R DL*/DVD-RW*, +R*/ +R DL*/ +RW*, MP3, JPEG,CD, CD-R/-RW, Xvid, SVCD,
- Power resume DVD even after a power failure, CD ripping, Multi-format playback
- It will change the video signal of a PAL contents and output it to NTSC format
- Audio output: Output level: 2 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB) Output connector: Pin jack (1 System) Number of connectors: 2 channel , Video output: Output level: 1.0 Vp-p (75 ohms ) Output connector: Pin jack (1 System)